We are located on the dock just behind Iron Hill Brewery @ 700 Justison St. Wilmington, Delaware
Wilmington's Riverboat Queen
One of Wilmington's truly unique attractions is the Riverboat Queen. Built in the style of an old time Mississippi River steam boat, the Riverboat Queen is capable of carrying 100 passengers aboard its 110 foot double deck frame. Located in the heart of Wilmington Delaware, the Riverboat docks alongside the ever popular and expanding River walk adjacent to the scenic Christina River. Operating public all you can eat crab cruises on Thursday and Friday nights throughout the summer, the Riverboat is the perfect budget friendly retreat without having to leave the city. If you are looking for a more private occasion, the Riverboat does them all. Far from ordinary, the Riverboat hosts Weddings, Birthdays, Work functions, and much more. Private parties are held Saturday through Wednesday pending availability, so call us or write us now so your party can be the talk of the summer.
* BOARDING BEGINS AT APPROXIMATELY 6:30PM AND SHIP SAILS AT 7:00PM FOR GENERAL THURSDAY & FRI CRUISES. THUR & FRI July 31st and Aug 1st SOLD OUT !!
DUDE'S Cruise is a private party
* We will not charge your CC until noon of the cruise date. This is due to the fact that we deal with fresh seafood & due to weather factors beyond our control. When you purchase tickets on the website, there is a hold placed on the funds, but we will not capture them until the date of the cruise.
* 99% of the time we sail. We watch the weather as much as your Accuweather person. There are times when it is raining cats and dogs right up to the sail time. If it looks as though there will be a clearing, we will still go out. It may be raining at your location and not in our vicinity, any questions just call.
* If the cruise is to be cancelled for any reason, we will call, and email you the notification. Please give accurate information when purchasing tickets.
* No drinks may be brought on board due to our liquor license rules. You may however, bring food on board.
* All tickets are for outside seating unless you request to be inside. Outside is defined as the upper deck or the bow of the boat. We cannot guarantee seating arrangements unless you make prior requests to the staff via phone or email.
Copyright . Delaware River Charters. All rights reserved.